Thursday 30 December 2010

valentine day special

(Direct link- Right click and click Save Target As)
attached by www.kushmabajar.blogspot.com
Song 1 - Michael Bolton - When A Man Love
Song 2 - Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Song 3 - Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live
Song 4 - Bryan Adams - (Everything I do)I do it for you
Song 5 - Hooters - Johnny B
Song 6 - Robin Beck - Tears In The Rain
Song 7 - Richard Ashcroft - A Song For The Lovers
Song 8 - Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Song 9 - Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (original)
Song 10 - Kansas - Dust In The Wind
Song 11 - Richard Marx - Right here waiting
Song 12 - M.S.G. - Anytime
Song 13 - The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Song 14 - Enrique Inglesias - Be with you
Song 15 - M.S.G. - When I'm gone
Song 16 - Roxette - Listen To Your Heart
Song 17 - Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues (For You)
Song 18 - Chris Isaak - Wicked Games
Song 19 - Bryan Adams - Please, forgive me
Song 20 - Scorpions - Send me an Angel
Song 21 - M.S.G. - Never Ending Nightmare
Song 22 - Living In A Box - Room In Your Heart
www.kushmabajar.blogspot.com s in no way intended for illegal downloads. I am using verious sites from internet to get songs, I do not host any file, All MP3 are the property of their respective owners. Please respect the publisher and the artist for their creations if their mp3 copyrighted.-------BJ SHARMA DARPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment